Dead on Site
Please register and get the maps and additional files we use on D.O.S server.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dead on Site
Please register and get the maps and additional files we use on D.O.S server.
Dead on Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» how to connect to this server
this time DoSZera  going serius........ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:09 am by Luxurious

» ahhh ahhh man s
this time DoSZera  going serius........ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:19 pm by OMEN

» witam panowie
this time DoSZera  going serius........ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:20 am by DosZera

» well guys..
this time DoSZera  going serius........ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:26 pm by BAMF

» want to put DoS MoD online
this time DoSZera  going serius........ Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:40 pm by DosZera

» haha kermit
this time DoSZera  going serius........ Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:11 pm by KiLLa

» APLICATION TO DOS
this time DoSZera  going serius........ Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:46 pm by goldlike

» GFC SCREM it goes true...............
this time DoSZera  going serius........ Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:46 am by DosZera

» Update and such.
this time DoSZera  going serius........ Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:23 pm by BAMF

this time DoSZera going serius........

3 posters

Go down

this time DoSZera  going serius........ Empty this time DoSZera going serius........

Post  DosZera Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:32 pm

People the next week i will kick asses as i never do ,time to get angry AND HUNGRY and put on the dos mod againg just for a week , a week that i will give pain... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil . to all ff menbers pain to any menber clan i could know ............ jujajjajaja Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
a week that i wil become the best...... Twisted Evil no more , madness combat mod on me for the next time ok , i will become powerfull people MADNESS COMBAT ON..... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
End of the Transmition ..........................

YEAH I KNOW I BECAME CRAZY MY MIND BLOWS UP YESTERDAY......serius geek
DosZera
DosZera

Back to top Go down

this time DoSZera  going serius........ Empty hmmm...

Post  Luxurious Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:35 pm

Maybe i shouldn't have told you about that madness combat game.
Kids this is a great example not to play VERY violent video games!

I am just afraid i made a person mad... REALLY MAD!!!
Luxurious
Luxurious

Back to top Go down

this time DoSZera  going serius........ Empty Re: this time DoSZera going serius........

Post  OMEN Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:23 pm

I can not wait to face with You bro Twisted Evil

I will be waiting for You Twisted Evil

Twisted Evil OMEN Twisted Evil
OMEN
OMEN

Back to top Go down

this time DoSZera  going serius........ Empty Re: this time DoSZera going serius........

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down