Dead on Site
Please register and get the maps and additional files we use on D.O.S server.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dead on Site
Please register and get the maps and additional files we use on D.O.S server.
Dead on Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» how to connect to this server
Merry Christmas loool donkey kong heheheh on portal Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:09 am by Luxurious

» ahhh ahhh man s
Merry Christmas loool donkey kong heheheh on portal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:19 pm by OMEN

» witam panowie
Merry Christmas loool donkey kong heheheh on portal Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:20 am by DosZera

» well guys..
Merry Christmas loool donkey kong heheheh on portal Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:26 pm by BAMF

» want to put DoS MoD online
Merry Christmas loool donkey kong heheheh on portal Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:40 pm by DosZera

» haha kermit
Merry Christmas loool donkey kong heheheh on portal Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:11 pm by KiLLa

» APLICATION TO DOS
Merry Christmas loool donkey kong heheheh on portal Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:46 pm by goldlike

» GFC SCREM it goes true...............
Merry Christmas loool donkey kong heheheh on portal Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:46 am by DosZera

» Update and such.
Merry Christmas loool donkey kong heheheh on portal Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:23 pm by BAMF

Merry Christmas loool donkey kong heheheh on portal

2 posters

Go down

Merry Christmas loool donkey kong heheheh on portal Empty Merry Christmas loool donkey kong heheheh on portal

Post  dos_MOLE Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:08 pm

Here's a working donkey kong game for some of you bored people Very Happy right click on it and use the number pad to move and the space bar to jump ! hehehehhe I know the maddness never ends lool Evil or Very Mad I may change the portal game from time to time let me know which you like best:D

Last edited by dos_MOLE on Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
dos_MOLE
dos_MOLE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas loool donkey kong heheheh on portal Empty Re: Merry Christmas loool donkey kong heheheh on portal

Post  KiLLa Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:53 am

lol you're a mad man... that's all i got to say
KiLLa
KiLLa

Back to top Go down