Dead on Site
Please register and get the maps and additional files we use on D.O.S server.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dead on Site
Please register and get the maps and additional files we use on D.O.S server.
Dead on Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» how to connect to this server
____WTF___ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:09 am by Luxurious

» ahhh ahhh man s
____WTF___ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:19 pm by OMEN

» witam panowie
____WTF___ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:20 am by DosZera

» well guys..
____WTF___ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:26 pm by BAMF

» want to put DoS MoD online
____WTF___ Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:40 pm by DosZera

» haha kermit
____WTF___ Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:11 pm by KiLLa

» APLICATION TO DOS
____WTF___ Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:46 pm by goldlike

» GFC SCREM it goes true...............
____WTF___ Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:46 am by DosZera

» Update and such.
____WTF___ Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:23 pm by BAMF

____WTF___

4 posters

Go down

____WTF___ Empty ____WTF___

Post  PRZEMASS Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:14 am

What happens to the best server, you can add a couple of old maps.
What do you think?? __MOLE__KILLA
From what problems arise?
Maybe I could somehow help you?
Sincerely old noob Smile)))
PRZEMASS
PRZEMASS

Back to top Go down

____WTF___ Empty Re: ____WTF___

Post  dos_MOLE Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:46 pm

Sorry just doesn't seem to be any playing anymore ....most go to the f server or others.
As for f they don't want me to play there anymore, and I'm sick of trying to get a game going lol. Seems we have to set a scrim to get to play anyone heheh.
As per clan it's still here and hopefully all will still play on f or if you find a good server lol, let us know Very Happy.

If anyone is interested in running the dos mod I may be able to give it to one of the members Very Happy

Lo sentimos no parece haber ningún juego más .... más ir al servidor f u otros.
En cuanto a la f que no quieren que yo juegue no más, y estoy harto de tratar de conseguir un juego que lol. Parece que tenemos que establecer una malla para ir a jugar heheh nadie.
Como por clanes que todavía está aquí y espero que todo seguirá desempeñando en f o si usted encuentra un servidor lol bueno, vamos a saber: D.

Si alguien está interesado en ejecutar el mod dos que puede ser capaz de darle a uno de los miembros: D

Przykro nam po prostu nie wydają się być wszelkie gry już .... najbardziej go do serwera f lub innych.
Co do f nie chcą mi grać już tam, a ja jestem chory próbuje gra będzie lol. Wydaje się, że musimy ustawić siatka, aby grać heheh nikogo.
Jak na klan to jeszcze tu i mam nadzieję, że wszyscy będą nadal grać na f lub jeśli znajdziesz dobry serwer lol, daj nam znać: D.

Jeśli ktoś jest zainteresowany uruchomieniem mod dos może będę w stanie dać to jeden z członków: D
dos_MOLE
dos_MOLE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DosZera Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:03 pm

ohh no (mario)xd we must look for another server , ohh shit (me) f server its total infested of frikis campers and frikis camping ,but also there play good players too just a 10 percent %% including clan menbers
DosZera
DosZera

Back to top Go down

Post  KiLLa Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:15 am

i put in countless hour's in the server study ...only so much i can do scratch ...and no point in playing on f if i can't chat or PM my team mate's.. so i think im done.. Shocked Peace & Love.
KiLLa
KiLLa

Back to top Go down

____WTF___ Empty comon bro

Post  DosZera Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:40 pm

how can u say that, someone must be avaliable to put on another server with dosmod , or may be get the server for sumer just for a few weeks but i cant do nothing,i wish be avaliable to put on a server but with a shit of internet conection -_- , something we can do its that get some friends in others clans and may be get a server with dos mod just for now lol,but killa dont say u r done u can become a pro easily in a normal mod and dos menber as well start practicing something more than instagib goldrush Sad Sad
and if u r muted just make a post in im or ff i am sure that may be frances will hear u Sad
DosZera
DosZera

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum