Dead on Site
Please register and get the maps and additional files we use on D.O.S server.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dead on Site
Please register and get the maps and additional files we use on D.O.S server.
Dead on Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» how to connect to this server
Rtcw wolf files / installing both versions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:09 am by Luxurious

» ahhh ahhh man s
Rtcw wolf files / installing both versions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:19 pm by OMEN

» witam panowie
Rtcw wolf files / installing both versions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:20 am by DosZera

» well guys..
Rtcw wolf files / installing both versions Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:26 pm by BAMF

» want to put DoS MoD online
Rtcw wolf files / installing both versions Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:40 pm by DosZera

» haha kermit
Rtcw wolf files / installing both versions Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:11 pm by KiLLa

» APLICATION TO DOS
Rtcw wolf files / installing both versions Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:46 pm by goldlike

» GFC SCREM it goes true...............
Rtcw wolf files / installing both versions Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:46 am by DosZera

» Update and such.
Rtcw wolf files / installing both versions Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:23 pm by BAMF

Rtcw wolf files / installing both versions

Go down

Rtcw wolf files / installing both versions Empty Rtcw wolf files / installing both versions

Post  dos_MOLE Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:52 pm

This link contains all the files needed for wolf.. Wolf install files both versions...Also has step by step instructions for the setup of both version 1.0 wolf as well as 1.3 or 1.41, if you use this setup you can play any version of wolf on your machine. I'm trying this seeing as none seem to play this anymore........and honestly am getting sick of waiting for a game lol.....I'm gonna check out 1.33 seeing as i hear it has the ability to run goldrush and see if there are some players .............................if this doesn't seem to work then i'm starting to think a new game is in order, as to not waste the server lol
dos_MOLE
dos_MOLE
Admin

Back to top Go down